Definitions and Interpretation
To be read in conjunction with Graduate Scheme overview.
‘Travel Uni Graduate Scheme’: (“the Scheme”) is run by Travel Uni. Travel Uni is the online training division of BMI Publishing Ltd whose principal place of business in the United Kingdom is Suffolk House, George Street, Croydon, Surrey CR9 1SR
'The Agent': The travel agency or company within the travel industry nominating employees to be trained using training programmes developed by Travel Uni
‘Travel Uni Graduate’: A travel agent, home worker or tour operator who has achieved the set criteria laid out by Travel Uni http://w3.traveluni.com/graduates to gain Travel Uni Graduate status.
'The Nominated Person': The individual employee of the Agent who is either receiving training for or has been granted Travel Uni Graduate status. An Agent may nominate any number of its employees as Nominated Persons.
Points: Points are awarded for undertaking set activities determined by Travel Uni. Points have no monetary value.
Rewards: A Nominated Person who has successfully completed any of the Travel Uni training programmes will receive a certificate in PDF format, which he/she may print off and display. Rewards are also on offer from our partner My Booking Rewards and are subject to their own terms and conditions. http://www.mybookingrewards.com/terms/
Prizes: A selection of prizes will be offered by Travel Uni on a regular basis. Prizes will be awarded against criteria set by Travel Uni each month. Any awards, prizes or rewards given (awards) cannot be changed and are non-transferable, non-negotiable and there is no cash alternative.
As a registrant of Travel Uni and the Travel Uni Graduate scheme you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
1.Your Username and Password are unique to you and will travel with you should you change agencies. It is your responsibility to keep your profile information up to date and advise of changes in My account under "My Profile".
2. If you join as an agency it is the manager’s responsibility to divide the rewards among the staff as they see fit and make any declarations to the relevant tax authorities.
3. It will remain your responsibility to declare any applicable taxes for rewards received to HMRC or other relevant tax authorities via your P11D or equivalent form. If in doubt you should ask your employer’s advice on this.
4. By registering with us you agree to us using your details for the sole purpose of communicating with you about Travel Uni, Selling Travel and My Booking Rewards (MBR) and any incentives offered by our training partners. You have the statutory right under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 to opt out of such communications, and can do so by emailing the Office at: email@example.com
5. Travel Uni is associated with My Booking Rewards (MBR) and other parties offering training programmes and as such you agree that by joining training programme which operates a reward programme or other similar programme with such parties or vice versa, that your login permits you to enter either / both platforms without a new login or registration, and as such your data is therefore shared and registered with both parties to facilitate this process.
6. Travel Uni will be running competitions/promotions to encourage The Agent and Nominated Person/s to take part in the Travel Uni Graduate Scheme. These will be promoted using Selling Travel Magazine and via email marketing.
7. The winner/s of Travel Uni Graduate Scheme competition prizes may be required to participate in publicity.
8. Events may occur that render the competition prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Travel Uni and accordingly they may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition rules or prizes and the entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the them as a result thereof.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Travel Uni shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as result of taking the prize (s) or by matters relating to this promotion.
10. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and should be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.